Classified by production and application 1. Non-ferrous […]
Classified by production and application
1. Non-ferrous smelting products: Refers to various pure non-ferrous metals or alloy products obtained by smelting methods.
2. Colored processed products (or deformed alloys): Refers to various colored semi-finished materials such as tubes, handles, wires, patterns, plates, foils, strips and belts produced by mechanical processing methods.
3. Casting non-ferrous alloy: Refers to various shapes of mechanical parts formed by direct casting with non-ferrous metal materials by casting method.
4. Bearing alloy: It refers to the non-ferrous metal material for making the bearing shell of the sliding bearing.
5. Hard gold: refers to a refractory hard metal compound (such as tungsten carbide, titanium carbide) as a matrix, using drill, iron or nickel as a binder, using powder metallurgy (also cast) A hard tool material characterized by better red hardness and wear resistance than high-speed tool steels, such as tungsten-cobalt alloys, tungsten drills, and general-purpose hard alloys.
6. Solder: Solder refers to the non-ferrous alloy used in the welding of metal parts.
7. Metal powder: Refers to powdery non-ferrous materials such as magnesium powder, aluminum powder, copper powder, etc.